Worcester Canal Group is holding a photographic competition for images to be used in its forthcoming 2016 calendar.
The group is calling on photographers to submit images of the Worcester canal and is looking for not just beautiful and picturesque images, but interesting and industrial ones too; images that not only celebrate the beauty and wildlife of the canal, but also its industrial history or simply makes people think about the canal in a different way.
The only limitations to your imagination are the following:
- Images must be taken in 2014/15
- Images must be landscape format & submitted as a jpg image
- Images must be taken on the stretch of the canal between Bilford Rd and Park St. Worcester.
- Contributors agree to their images being published.
- Entries must specify the month that the image was taken
Entry deadlines are as follows:
- 1st March 2015 – for images taken between Sept 2014 and February 2015
- 1st April 2015 – for images taken during March 2015
- 1st May 2015 – for images taken during April 2015
- 1st June 2015 – for images taken during May 2015
- 1st July 2015 – for images taken during June 2015
- 1st August 2015 – for images taken during July 2015
- 1st September 2015 – for images taken during August 2015
There will be small prize for each month’s winning entry but the main prize will be seeing your image in print!
Only one entry per person per month please – all entries to be submitted to the email address below